1. From the luminous intensity angle distribution m […]
1. From the luminous intensity angle distribution map to classify:
(1) Standard type. Usually for the indicator light, the half-value angle of 20 & deg; ~ 45 & deg ;.
(2) high directivity. Usually in a pointed epoxy package, or with a metal reflective cavity package, without the addition of scattering agent. Half-value angle of 5 & deg; ~ 20 & deg; or smaller, with a high directivity, can be used for local lighting, or with the photodetector in order to form an automatic detection system.
(3) Scattering type. This is a large angle of view of the light, the half-value angle of 45 ~ deg ~ ~ 90 deg or greater, the amount of scattering agent.
2. According to the luminous intensity and operating current classification
According to the luminous intensity and operating current divided into ordinary brightness of the LED (luminous intensity of 100mcd); the luminous intensity of 10 ~ 100mcd called high brightness light-emitting diodes. General LED operating current in more than ten mA to several tens of mA, while the low current LED operating current below 2mA (brightness and ordinary light tube the same).
3. According to the structure of light-emitting diode classification
According to the structure of the light-emitting diodes are epoxy-encapsulated, metal base epoxy packaging, ceramic base epoxy packaging and glass packaging and other structures.